What kind of research are you doingIn conjunction with the CIB World Building Congress 2016 in Tampere, Finland, CREON hosted a PhD workshop on the topic “What kind of research are you doing? The workshop was intended for PhD students in construction management and related fields, and others who have ongoing research they want to discuss.
The workshop was attended by more than 20 students and supervisors, and Stephen Fox from VTT gave a presentation that can be downloaded here: What kind of research are you doing.
- Date: May 30, 2016
- Time: 1315
- Location: Tampere Hall, Sonaatti 1.
- Address: Yliopistonkatu 55, Tampere, Finland
- Topic: What kind of research are you doing?
- Each participant gives a two minutes summary of their PhD research
- Scientific research presentation.
- Examples of formulating and testing conceptual frameworks, research questions, propositions, and hypotheses.
- Wrap up.