The 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation will take place at Chalmers University of Technology in Göteborg, Sweden.
Proceedings and Keynote presentation
- The conference start on Tuesday 13 June at 09.00 with registration from 08.00. The conference ends on 14 June at 16.00.
- Conference reception held be held on 13 June 12 at 18.15.
Day 1 program – PhD workshop and reception (12 June) available here
Day 2 program – Conference and sessions (14 June) available here
The conference takes place at Chalmers University of Technology in Göteborg, see www.chalmers.se. Registration at Sven Hultins gata 8.
For information about Göteborg, check: http://www.goteborg.com
You can to Chalmers by taxi (address as above), tram 6, 7, 8, 10 and 13 or bus 16 or 55. Check http://www.vasttrafik.se/#!/en/ for public transport information.
Presentations are 10 minutes followed by 10 minutes discussion.
All presentations will be done in seminar rooms with tables and chairs in groups to support discussions and interaction between session participants, i.e. no auditorium setting.
Important guideline for presentations
To support discussion and common development of knowledge, we do not want presentations that are mere descriptions of paper content. Each presenter should include:
- a comment/reflection on the challenges of the presented research, considering issues related to method, data collection, relationship to theory etc.
- comments on in what way the presented research contributes to practice or research and in what way it brings the issues it addresses forward.
We want to know what you learnt from the choices you made in the work behind the paper, and we want to learn how you consider your contribution is adding to the research body in the field of construction economics and organization.
The reason for this approach to presentations is that we want to make sure we learn, not just listen. Do help out in making this an active and learning conference!
Regarding presentations, either bring your lap top or a memory stick with your presentations. Use power point and if you have films or other media included in your presentation make sure all links are active.
Conference registration for the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation is now open. You can find it via this web link:
The registration concerns the conference on June 13th and 14th as well as a possibility to register for the PhD workshop (if you are a PhD student) which takes place on June 12th.
NB: After April 30th a higher rate is applicable for all.
You can book hotel in two ways:
- There are a number of hotels in the Göteborg region. You can use any web based booking service to book hotel.
- The university has an agreement with Panorama Hotel. Prices are 935 SEK/night for single room and 1159 SEK/night for double room. To use this agreement, contact the hotel directly via details below.
Tel: +46 (0)31-767 70 50
Bookning code: CEO2017
NB: This option is open until April 12th.
- Paper template, 9th Nordic Conference in Gothenburg, 2017.
Creon 17 camera-ready-paper-template 2017
- First call for papers for the 9th Nordic Conference
- Flyer announcing the 9th Nordic Conference in Gothenburg, 2017.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Göteborg!