8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization
Leadership for targeted change and proven advancements 28-29 May 2015 Tampere, Finland http://www.ceo2015.org/
Nordic conferences on Construction Economics and Organization have been biennial events for academics and industry people. These events are bringing together experts globally and those particularly from Nordic countries for sharing and learning new knowledge, to meet colleagues, get new connection and to visit/see interesting construction case projects or companies. For academics these conferences are important publishing channels. The accepted double blind reviewed papers are published using recognised academic media.
Abstract submission deadline September 15, 2014
We welcome both academic and industry contributions to the 8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization. A special program for doctoral students is provided within this conference. Abstracts and full papers shall be double-blind reviewed by leading experts. The accepted papers shall be published in the conference proceedings book. The best contributions shall be recognized via best paper awards and chances for getting their papers published via short track in a well-known scientific journal.
The 8th Nordic conference on Construction Economics and Organization has its focus on the business environment change described above and its consequences. With its general theme “Leadership for targeted change and proven advancements” this conference is bringing together leading experts from academia and industry for showing the way ahead based on the latest research based findings and industrial experiences. We welcome contributions from industry, research institutes and academics. Accordingly, a somewhat more specific themes of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Innovations for improved construction quality and performance
- Paradigm changes – what is expected from real estate and construction sector and what is ahead of us?
- Understanding the value of spaces, buildings and built environment
- Different stakeholders in the real estate and construction sector – Solutions for their integration and management
- New procurement models and approaches
- Reshaping construction management for improved and resource efficiency
- Digitalised construction and real estate management practices
- Other research-based or business-based results having linkage to the overall conference theme
Please visit the website http://www.ceo2015.org/ to submit an abstract and to find more information about the event